Tips and Restrictions:
Suggested Items to Bring to the Festival
- Driving directions — These can be printed from this web site by
clicking on the GETTING THERE link on this page.
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen — to protect you on sunny days.
- Fanny pack or backpack — to carry your souvenirs, gifts, and belongings.
Note that all bags are subject to inspection prior to entry.
- Cellular phone — to allow you to connect with friends attending
- Photo camera — to treasure your memories of this year's
festival. Camcorders and professional photo cameras are
- Cash — to purchase souvenirs, food, CDs, and crafts at
- ATM Card — An ATM machine is available on the festival
- Credit card — Many of the craft exhibitors accept
credit/debit cards. Credit cards are also accepted at the box office and
at the official souvenir booths. Please note: if you will be picking up
tickets at Will Call, you will need to show the actual credit card that
was used to purchase your tickets.
- Small rain umbrella or rain hat — in case of showers.
- Jacket, sweatshirt, and/or
sweatpants — The outside temperature
can drop significantly after sunset.
- Business cards — to exchange phone numbers with old friends
you'll run into and new friends you'll meet.
- Schedule of Events — This can be printed by clicking on the TALENT
LINEUP link on this page.
- Beach Blanket — if you plan to sit on the lawn. (Maximum size
allowed is ten feet wide)
- Tickets — If you've pre-purchased tickets, don't forget to
bring them with you! If you forget to bring your tickets, you will need to
repurchase new tickets at the box office when you arrive. If your tickets
are being held at will call, plan to arrive early to allow time to pick up
your tickets. To see box office hours, click on the TICKET INFO link on
this page. Festival tickets often sell out prior to show-day, so you
are advised to purchase tickets in advance.
- Photo ID — If your tickets are being held at will call,
you will need to show a valid driver's license or other government-issued
photo ID to claim your tickets.
- FINESSE FUNK Fest Clothing — Get into the FUNK Fest spirit by purchasing a
FUNK Fest shirt or hat at the festival!
- Comfortable pair of shoes — since you'll probably be doing lots of walking
throughout the day.
- Comfortable clothes — Dress for the weather.
- Binoculars — if you're seated far from the stage.
The following items are
prohibited at the FINESSE FUNK Fest:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tents or canopies
- Blankets or canvases wider than
- Glass bottles or glass
- Camera sticks (aka "selfie
- Portable radios or "boom
- Laser pointers
- Open flames
The following items are
permitted at the festival.
NOTE: The FINESSE FUNK Fest is a special event
at Campanelli. Items that are permitted at the festival may or may not be
permitted at other venues.
- knapsacks, and tote bags — allowable, but are subject to inspection prior
to entry. Note that food and beverages are available for purchase at
the festival concession areas.
- Lawn chairs — allowable on the lawn only. Must be no higher
than 36" from the ground. Taller or larger lawn chairs are restricted
to the rear of the lawn seating areas of both stages.
- Tents, canopies, and beach
umbrellas — allowable only in
designated areas of the festival site. Tents and canopies are not allowed
on the front of the stage lawn. Tents and canopies may be no wider than 10
feet. Please refer to the seating chart on the TICKET INFO page.
All tents, canopies, and beach umbrellas must be removed at the end
of each night's show. Any tents, canopies, or umbrellas left overnight will
be removed and discarded.
- Beverages — Bottled water and soft drinks are allowed,
provided they are in factory-sealed plastic bottles or cans. Glass
bottles and alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the festival site.
- Photo cameras — Still cameras are permitted but camcorders
and audio recording devices are prohibited.
- Buy early and save! — If you plan to purchase general admission/lawn
tickets, be sure to take advantage of our early-bird discount. Buy your
tickets early and save! Click on the TICKET INFO link for more info.
- Smoking — County laws prohibit smoking in all areas of Campanelli
Stadium (outdoor and indoor).
- No Re-Entry — The venue has a no re-entry policy. Once you
depart the festival, you will not be permitted to re-enter. When entering
the venue, please bring with you any items you may need during
the course of the day (umbrella, sweatshirts, medication, etc.)
- Counterfeit tickets — Be sure to purchase your festival tickets from
this web site, or from our ticketing agency. Unauthorized secondary market
sources, such as ticket brokers and scalpers, often sell counterfeit
tickets. Please be aware that tickets purchased through secondary market
sources may or may not be legitimate. Neither FUNK Fest nor Campanelli
endorses using any secondary ticketing sources, and the Box Office will be
unable to resolve any issues involving them. Patrons attempting to enter
the festival with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and have
their tickets confiscated.
- Which day to come? — If you're still undecided on which days to
attend the festival, why not make a weekend out of it and come both days?
- Bootleg merchandise — If you plan to purchase any FINESSE FUNK Fest
souvenir merchandise, be sure to make your purchase only at an official
festival souvenir booth on the festival grounds. Bootleggers often roam
the festival grounds and parking lots selling unauthorized, inferior
bootleg or counterfeit merchandise.
- Weather — The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds
will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
- Children — Children age 2 and under are admitted free only
when accompanied by an adult holding a general admission ticket. All
patrons seated in any VIP or general admission seats must have a ticket,
regardless of age.
- Seat numbers on tickets — Although seat numbers may appear on general
admission tickets, they are for accounting and security purposes only.
Reserved seats are not provided for patrons holding general admission
tickets. Only persons holding reserved Platinum or Gold VIP tickets will
be admitted into the Platinum and Gold VIP seating area.
- Accessible seating — Persons requiring mobility accessible seating
should contact our ticketing sponsor. Persons requiring hearing or
visually accessible seating should call the FUNK Fest Hotline:
- Drinking and driving — Drive safely and don't drink and drive.
- Schedule changes — The festival's talent lineup and schedule are
subject to change without notice.